[/caption] has been around a while but I only recently downloaded this free software following a friend’s recommendation.
I’ve got to admit, I’m often sceptical when it comes to free products. From my experience, they’re often either not up to much or a sales funnel to another more expensive product.
But, there are some good freebies out there too though.
Does Comment Kahuna fall into that category? Well, here’s what I think…
What does Comment Kahuna claim to be able to do for you?
- Get PageRank Passing Links By Filtering for Blogs that Do NOT Use the “nofollow” Tag!
- Dramatically Increases Traffic to Your Affiliate Products and Pages — Getting You High Converting FREE Traffic
- Traffic to Your Affiliate Products and Pages — Getting You High Converting FREE Traffic
- Helps Boost Your Natural Search Engine Rankings — Giving Google Exactly What it Wants
- Delivers Dozens (if not hundreds) of High-Quality Backlinks to Your Websites
- Instantly Attracts the Search Engine Bots — Gets Your Site Indexed Naturally
- Takes Advantage of High Authority, High Traffic Niche Blogs That Will Help Skyrocket Your Efforts
- NOT a Spam Tool!
Those bullet points are actually taken directly from the Comment Kahuna website. But the big question is: could they possibly be true?
I’ve done some testing myself to judge whether there are any truth in those claims.
So, is Comment Kahuna any good then?
That all depends on how you use the software.
There have been some negative blog posts about certain aspects of Comment Kahuna. Particularly about how easy it would be to make comments that are nothing more than spam. But, for my mind, that is not what this software is about.
Used properly, it’s about identifying blogs in a particular niche that you can connect with. Anyone can use the software, from newbie blogger to seasoned expert. Set up a profile, add you keyword phrase and click the search button. It’s as simple as that.
At the end of the day, we all want to generate traffic to our blogs. It’s what keeps them alive. This is where Comment Kahuna can actually help. Within the search criteria you can specify a number of options. These include:
- blogs which use CommentLuv or KeywordLuv;
- minimum and maximum search engine page ranks;
- minimum number of comments;
- pick out only blogs which do not use the ‘no follow’ tag.
The software is designed to make things as simple as possible with a built-in web browser. You can check the blog posts which have been returned by your search and make comments.
I find Comment Kahuna really useful to find blogs in the internet marketing niche which I want to connect with.
What are the Pros and Cons?
Nothing is perfect, so what are the good and bad points about Comment Kahuna?
The Good Things:
- it’s FREE;
- easy to use;
- helps you build quality backlinks to your website;
- finds relevant blogs with high PR;
- you can search for blogs with CommentLuv installed;
- filters out blogs with the ‘nofollow’ tag;
- will definitely help your page rankings if you use it;
- works with the press of a button.
The Bad Things:
- you have to opt-in to a mailing list to download the software;
- need to put the hours in to make it work;
- will take some time to make a difference to your page rank;
- sometimes duplicate results are returned.
Who is Comment Kahuna For?
- beginner to expert blog owners;
- people who like results at the push of a button;
- people who take action and get things done;
Who it’s not for:
- people with no dedication;
- people who want a quick fix to increase their page rank.
How has Comment Kahuna helped me?
I have targeted a number of keywords on my blog posts and Comment Kahuna has really helped me to find relevant blogs to connect with.
I’m beginning to see some results in my page rankings on these keywords which in part is down to using the software. It’s pointed me in the right direction.
The Final Verdict
I really like Comment Kahuna. There is other software on the market which does similar things but you will have to pay big bucks for that. Comment Kahuna is FREE.
Yes, to download the software you have to opt-in to their email list but if that really bothers you, you can always opt out as soon as you download the software. I wouldn’t advocate that though as you are after all getting the software at no other cost.
I really like the fact that you can search for high-ranking blogs to comment on, filter out any which use the ‘nofollow’ tag and find ones which use CommentLuv. It really isn’t just about that though, Comment Kahuna allows you to do all this and more. With its built-in web browser, you can also comment on any blogs using the software too saving your valuable time. Any blogs that you find interesting and worth commenting on can then be added to your favorites for later retrieval.
Where can I get my hands on Comment Kahuna?
You can download it here ==>> [/caption]
Now, Over To You…
Have you downloaded Comment Kahuna? Do you have it already? What do you think? How do you make use of it?
I’m looking forward to know what you think and if you agree with my verdict.
Please don’t forget to share and thanks for taking the time to read this if you got this far ;-)