The company’s documentation describes
I have high hopes for this product. Currently you can add your Twitter and Facebook Pages to the service, although I believe there are plans to add more should there be a real need for this from users.
At the time of writing this, Crowdbooster is performing its initial crawl of my accounts. Once this is complete it promises to give me targeted recommendations, at-a-glance insights about each message, follower and
I’m like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for it to finish crawling my accounts. It’s already given me a couple of recommendations which are just like little teasing tantalisers of the information I’m hopefully going to get.
Here are the features you can expect from
Crowdbooster Product Features
Crowdbooster’s actionable recommendations allow you to:
- Schedule tweets or posts at the best time. It will find the best time to tweet or post based on your past performance and typical audience activity.
- Engage with influential followers. Crowdbooster alerts you when a people with high
- Curate relevant content. Based on the past performance of links you have sent, Crowdbooster suggests sources from which you should find content to connect with your audience.
- Cross-post between social networks. It will uncover the content that resonates best with your followers on Twitter so that you can share it with your fans on Facebook.
- Respond to missed tweets. If Crowdbooster doesn’t detect a response from you within 3 hours of someone directly mentioning you, this will be highlighted to make sure you never miss a thing and increase your engagement efforts
- Thank your most engaged followers. Every Friday, it will generate a tweet that mentions your top followers for the week.
Crowdbooster’s intuitive analytics help you understand:
- The metrics that matter most. Scan the sleek graphs and tables to quickly find out how well your content resonates on Twitter (based on impressions, retweets, mentions, and replies) and Facebook (based on impressions, likes, and comments).
- Follower and Fan growth over time. Track the benefits of long-term engagement or the effectiveness of a one-time social media campaign.
- Influential audience segments. Crowdbooster uncovers followers with high online influence so that you can foster and keep up relationships with them.
- Loyal followers and fans. Engage the fans that interact with you the most to cultivate and keep up a brand community
Here are some screenshots to give you an idea of what Crowdbooster looks like:
So what have I found most useful.
- It’s easy to use;
- It looks and feels great;
- You can easily schedule future Tweets based on Crowdbooster’s recommended time for delivery or choose your own time;
- It reminds you to respond if you missed a Tweet. It has already reminded me a couple of times when I have forgotten to Tweet back to someone;
- Great addition that it will auto-generate a #FF Tweet for you each Friday;
- The ability to cross-post to Facebook based on things that go down well on Twitter with your followers;
- Recommendations on where to source relevant content.
- For me, it has been really slow to crawl my Twitter and Facebook accounts to come back with any results;
- It has not given me many recommendations so far either.
I am waiting patiently though for things to happen as I hope I will find what Crowdbooster produces to be really helpful based on the information I have had from it to date.
Why not head over to
Now, over to you… Do you already use Crowdbooster and if so what do you think? Are there any alternatives out there which you would recommend?
Be Social… Please share this post if you found it useful.
Latest posts by Tim Bonner (see all)
- 6 Reasons You Need To Stop Stressing About Being Consistent - March 6, 2014
- Cookie Law: What’s The Right Thing To Do? - March 1, 2014
- SocialFans WP Responsive Social Counter Plugin Review - February 26, 2014