It’s clear how important an email opt-in list can be for any business. An email opt-in list of buyers is something that every internet marketer strives for. But how do you learn how to build a list?
Apart from your blog, having an email opt-in list is really the best way to interact with your subscribers. From sending informative emails to critical announcements, you can nurture and grow your list.
Via email marketing, for example, you could send articles, publications, announcements or offers about products and services. The ultimate aim is to monetize your email opt-in list.
Immediate List Building Pro, a WordPress plugin from WpSmartApps, aims to not just increase the subscriber rates to your list but also to overcome both a low conversion rate and low sales.
There are so many great features built into Immediate List Building Pro such as:
- Tracking Analytics
- Simple Autoresponder Integration
- Control over Form Display after the subscription
- Control Opt-in Form Appearance
- Template/post tag system
- Scheduling of Opt-in Display
- Auto Fill Visitor’s Information
- Different opt-in form for various targeted sections
- Add Video on PopUps in Seconds
- and many more…
If those aren’t enough, there are even more features packed into Immediate List Building Pro:
- Facebook connect
- Facebook share option
- Footer bar and pop up box ad option
- Killer high-converting squeeze pages
- SEO optimization features for squeeze pages
- Exit PopUp
- and so much more…
If you aren’t convinced with all the above features then visit WpSmartApps today and take a look at all the demos. You’ll definitely be impressed! You won’t be asking yourself how you can build a list, as you will soon know how to build a list with this plugin - Immediate List Building Pro.
You might be thinking, there are so many cool features that it may be out of your budget. WpSmartApps is offering the plugin at a really affordable price though. You can get your hands on a single license for $47 and an unlimited license for only $97!
So, grab Immediate List Building Pro to boost your subscription rates like never before and find out how to build a list the easy way.
CLICK HERE NOW and get your copy.
Latest posts by Tim Bonner (see all)
- Social Media Buttons: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly - April 23, 2014
- Blogging Tips Shared – Jens P. Berget - April 21, 2014
- 7 Blogging Mistakes To Avoid At All Costs - April 17, 2014